Apply to attend as a Hosted Agent at IWINETC to grow your network of reliable and high quality international wine tourism experience providers. Experience 5 days packed full with networking opportunities where you will meet with like-minded operators and agents. Drive your business into a brighter future by meeting wine tourism experience providers in the exhibition area and at the Wine Tourism B2B Workshop. Enhance your professional skills by attending inspirational educational sessions.
What are the key benefits?
- A personalised schedule of business appointments at both the exhibition area and B2B Workshop
- Attend networking events happening across the beautiful host City of Plovdiv and neighbouring wine regions, creating further opportunities for those all-important face-to-face meetings. Develop new and existing connections in an exclusive environment.
- Select from a comprehensive conference programme of talks covering valuable industry insights and the latest trends in wine and culinary tourism. Learn from experts, share best practice and enhance your professional skills whilst building your network
- A 2 day Fam Trip to discover the highlights of some of the Bulgarian wine regions as grape escape destinations with visits to wineries, accommodation providers, cultural highlights and restaurants.
- Sponsored accommodation, meals and refreshments for the duration of the programme (Arrive Monday 8 April & depart Saturday 13 April 2024). Airport transfers from Sofia and Plovdiv Airports.
Ready to apply as a Hosted Agent?
If you have all the information you need and would like to apply for one of the limited number of places, apply today.
Agent Application Form
Please complete the form as fully as possible. Only out – going agents will be considered for the buyer programme.