Call for Speakers
IWINETC is one of the key events in the global wine and culinary tourism calendar. The international nature of the conference provides a unique opportunity for all new and established wine and travel industry professionals to submit proposals for inclusion in a programme which reflects the diversity and variety of the industry. The conference also provides extensive opportunities for delegates to network professionally, whether formally as part of the conference programme, informally at one of the many After Conference events and of course on the many pre and post conference wine tours, or online.
The quality and number of proposals submitted for selection to the conference programme increases every year. The selection of proposals is made by the Proposals Committee. This follows a policy of inclusivity and aims to ensure that the conference programme includes a balanced representation of the following areas:
- Professional Development: Expert advice & insight into enhancing our career in the wine tourism industry
- Research: Trends and predictions on aspects of wine tourism
- Branding & Marketing: These sessions are certain to give you ideas to improve your business
- Grape Escape Destinations: Key sessions dedicated to tour operators and travel agents
- Network & Connect: Formal & Informal presentations usually including wine tasting
If you are thinking about presenting at IWINETC it is important you read all the speaker information criteria and guidelines before submitting the online speaker proposal form, even if you have presented before at IWINETC.
The deadline for speaker proposal submissions for IWINETC 2021 in Porto & North of Portugal is Friday 17 September 2021.
Proposals may be for talks, workshops, panel discussions, or as a contribution to a symposium. We aim to let you know whether your proposal has been accepted by Monday 20 September. All speakers are welcome to attend the conference.