Wine Bloggers are Wine Tourists!
Wine Tourism is making the journey to a grape escape destination with the aim of visiting wineries, tasting while talking to the owner and/or winemaker, walking or biking in the vineyards, discovering the local gastronomy and even taking an active part in the harvest season or wine making process.
The 2014 International Wine Tourism Conference and Workshop (#IWINETC) will be held in the cradle of wine – Georgia from (28 – 29 March). Organized by Wine Pleasures, the IWINETC is the most important international wine tourism event of the year. The extensive 2 – day talk programme offers more than 30 cutting edge professional education opportunities to choose from. Speakers from around the world descend on Tbilisi to deliver the latest key issues and hot topics within the rapidly growing world wine and culinary tourism industry.
The IWINETC is the only international event dedicated to the commercialization of wine tourism products thanks to a one day Wine Tourism Workshop which enables agents to privately meet with wine tourism experience providers.
The Conference is of great value too for wine and travel bloggers interested in discovering Georgia’s wines and growing regions. We are therefore happy to announce a whopping 60% discount on the price of the two-day conference ticket*! In order to take advantage of this screaming deal we ask that you are an active non corporate blogger and agree to write and publish a post or two about some aspect of your time in Georgia.
The posts can be as easy to do or as difficult as you make them. Some ideas:
* a simple report on a great presentation you saw or workshop you attended
* a diary-like post detailing one of the conference days
* a simple Q&A with a wine-maker or tour operator we meet at the conference
* a stunning photo of a wine landscape with a short piece of evocative observational text
* some tasting notes from one of the evening tastings or winery visits
* a mouth-watering post of one of the fine meals we eat for the foodie readers
* a top 10 or list-style post, etc
Optional pre and post conference trips will also be available and details and prices of these are expected to be ready by 1 August 2013.
*Discount not applicable on the Early Bird rate