Applications have opened for the IWINETC 2016 Invited Agent Programme!
If you are a purchase decision maker for cultural, wine and culinary tourism, then you could be eligible to attend IWINETC 2016 as part of this established 7 day programme.
Attending IWINETC will offer a unique opportunity for you and your business to discover grape escape destinations and wine tourism experience providers from around Europe and of course, in the host region of Catalunya.
Not only that, you will be able to take advantage of a number of benefits available to you, including:
- A personalised schedule of meetings with exhibitors and workshop participants of your choice
- Complimentary transfers from and to Barcelona Airport
- Complimentary 4*/5* accommodation
- Invitations to fantastic networking evening events
- Participation in the 2 day conference with over 30 talks to choose from
- Complimentary meals, refreshments and Wi-Fi
- The opportunity to participate in a Fam Trip programme to stunning grape escape destinations in Catalunya. Programmes available soon.
Interested agents should budget for flights to and from Barcelona Airport.
Interested? If you’d like to apply for a place, please visit Agent Info to find out more.