It’s that time of the year again. The time when #IWINETC16 starts to sparkle again. First to bubble is the Call for Speakers. We are always looking for new speakers to present at IWINETC. The IWINETC conference talk programme offers attendees workshops, keynotes and talks in a variety of formats to deliver the best professional education in the wine and culinary tourism industry.
IWINETC 2015 La Champagne attracted over 250 industry professionals, so why consider speaking at IWINETC 2016?
- Be seen and associated with a globally recognised brand and gain exposure for you and/or your region or company
- Establish your expertise and influence within the growing wine tourism industry
- Engage and interact with a global audience of wine and culinary tourism professionals over 2 days of talks, networking activities and wine tastings.
IWINETC 2015 saw the introduction of 5 content themes and for 2016 we are going to maintain these themes namely:
- Professional Development: Expert advice & insight into enhancing our career in the wine tourism industry
- Research: Trends and predictions on aspects of wine tourism
- Branding & Marketing: These sessions are certain to give you ideas to improve your business
- Grape Escape Destinations: Key sessions dedicated to tour operators and travel agents
- Network & Connect: Formal & Informal wine tastings
If you are interested in applying to join us as a speaker, please click here>> to read further info.
2 responses to “Call for Speakers IWINETC 2016 is Open!”
I could offer a report about “Modern Wine-Architecture in the Rioja Region”
Presenting Ysios by Calatrava, Marques de Riscal by Frank O. Gehry, Vivanco, Vina Real, Eguren Ugarte etc.
Hi Wolfgang. Please complete a speaker proposal at http://www.iwinetc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Speaker-proposal-guidlines-IWINETC-2016.pdf