2018 sees the 10th edition of the International Wine Tourism Conference (IWINETC) travel to Budapest, Hungary where around 400 conference delegates are expected. With so many good reasons to attend, it’s hard to narrow down the long list of reasons to come to Hungary. Below are our top 6.
- Be wowed by around 25 talks and round tables including sessions with Felicity Carter, Chief editor of Meininger’s Wine Business International, Paul Richer, Senior Partner at Genesys – application of technology to the travel, tourism and hospitality industries & back by popular demand, Judith Lewis, Search & Online Marketing Authority.
- Discover new grape escape destinations from around the world at the exhibition area.
- Taste great wines not only from Hungary but also from diverse wine producing countries such as Armenia, Bulgaria, Italy, Greece and Spain.
- Make business connections at the B2B Wine Tourism Workshop.
- Join the party at the IWINETC networking evening events, where Hungary showcases their wines, culture, music and cuisine.
- Finally, discover Hungary as a grape escape destination by participating in one or all of the pre and post conference tours to Etyek, Eger and Tokaj.
The 2018 and 10th edition of the International Wine Tourism Conference will take place in Budapest at the 5* Budapest Marriott Hotel on the 10th and 11th April 2018 working closely with our premium sponsor, the Hungarian Tourism Agency (Directorate for Gastronomy and Wine Marketing) . It’s the perfect setting to gain knowledge, improve business connections, network and discover Hungarian wines and Hungary as a grape escape destination.