The IWINETC 10TH Anniversary has been just great….
IWINETC 2018 has now closed. A whole year of planning resulted in a truly memorable event for all involved. We wanted to thank all participants for taking the time to attend, and a special mention goes to our Premium Sponsor, The Hungarian Tourism Agency and to all of their partners and sponsors for their continuous support.
Here are a few facts and figures:
- 307 international industry professionals representing 29 different countries.
- 860 one to one meetings took place at the Wine Tourism B2B Workshop between trade providers and agents from around the world
- Over 12 networking opportunities in only 3 days
- Over 300 unique attendees to 23 conference talks, panels discussions and workshops in just 2 days
- 3 Fam Trips for Agents and Media to 6 different wine regions each with an intense programme of 10 visits to wine tourism experience providers such as accommodation, museums, restaurants and wineries.
- 2019 will see IWINETC travel to Spain’s Basque Country on the 12 and 13 March in the Palacio de Congreso, Vitoria- Gasteiz
A big thank you to all attendees who made the journey to be with IWINETC 2018 Hungary.
Here’s to a fantastic IWINETC 2019!
The IWINETC Team