The event enables wine experience providers to hold pre-scheduled business meetings with relevant and carefully screened, quality travel agents, with the dual objectives of selecting and appointing new agents, as well as catching up with existing partners and key industry contacts.
The Wine Pleasures agent screening process is designed to ensure that you will meet only reputable, quality agents at the workshop. The process is the most stringent in the industry and requires that agents demonstrate sound business activities.
As well as being an outstanding platform for finding and appointing new agents, the Wine Tourism Workshop provides wine tourism professionals with unrivalled opportunities to network and catch up with high calibre international contacts.
Day 1 Wednesday 1 February.
18.00 Workshop Registration desk opens
19.00 Welcome and programme presentation
19.15 Network Wine Tasting. The walkabout format encourages participants to circulate while participating in the wine tasting. As well as being entertaining it is a good platform for meeting participating tour operators and vice versa. Tasting stations will be set up for participants to visit and taste wine at their leisure. Each station will be themed with wine challenges and fun activities. participants are invited to take part in the challenges while sipping wine. Wine Pleasures’ team of wine experts will be on hand throughout the activity to ensure the ice-breaking event runs smoothly from start to finish.
20.30 Dinner and wine matching with the buyers in the Hotel.
Day 2 Thursday 2 February – Wine Tourism Workshop
09.20 – 09.35 Business appointment 1
09.40 – 09.55 Business appointment 2
10.00 – 10.15 Business appointment 3
10.20 – 10.35 Business appointment 4
10.40 – 10.55 Business appointment 5
11.00 – 11.25 Refreshment break
11.30 – 11.45 Business appointment 6
11.50 – 12.05 Business appointment 7
12.10 – 12.25 Business appointment 8
12.30 – 12.45 Business appointment 9
13.00 – 13.45 Lunch
14.00 – 14.15 Business appointment 10
14.20 – 14.35 Business appointment 11
14.40 – 14.55 Business appointment 12
15.00 – 15.15 Business appointment 13
15.20 – 15.35 Business appointment 14
15.40 – 15.55 Business appointment 15
16.00 – 16.15 Business appointment 16
- Easily develop partnerships with quality tour operators and travel agents from all over the world
- Increase client numbers by gaining new contacts and new agent agreements
- Expand and diversify client reach
- Maintain existing contacts and promotional networks
- Promote your business to key players within the wine tourism industry
- Obtain market intelligence and information on latest developments
- Maximise time, effort and budget
Who will attend?
- International tour operators and travel agents wishing to meet with wine tourism providers from mainly Europe (Old World)
- Wine tourism professionals who attend to ensure that they keep up with their european contacts and keep their organisation or company brand recognition strong within the industry
- Service providers who will be exhibiting and who have products and / or services related to wine tourism
How to Register?
- Go to the online application form and register today. With tables available at just 450 Euros, the opportunity to participate at the Wine Tourism Workshop is very affordable. Places are limited to 30 tables only.