Only registered conference delegates or exhibitors are able to participate in the B2B Workshop. Please provide the conference registration number on your ticket (9 numbers) or exhibition invoice number.
If different from registered company name.
If applicable, please provide your European VAT Nº otherwise you will not be exempt from VAT which is currently 21% If your company is registered outside of the EEC then you are not eligible to pay VAT.
Please upload your company logo in JPEG format. This will appear in the Conference Programme and Agent Handbook
Please make sure you put http:// before your web address.
Please list details of each Workshop attendee (max 2 pax per table). In case you wish to register a second person at the Workshop table please add the registation fee to the table fee. Important: If you wish to double up the number of appointments you can only do this by registering for a second table as you can not hold two separate appointments at the same table.
Please provide a descriptive text about who you are and what you do in terms of wine and/or culinary tourism.
If you would like to provide agents with the option of connecting with you on social media please provide your account name. For example, @iwinetc
Registration fees include: workshop meeting table & schedule, lunch and coffee break.
Spanish registered companies should add 21% VAT to the above prices. Closing date may end earlier if all tables are allocated (highly likely)
Please provide an email for admin correspondence
1. General Participation is open to companies/organizations in a position to provide wine related tourism services. Participation will be confirmed by Wine Events Worldwide and will be made definitive by forwarding the confirmation and invoice.
2. Rescission of contract
The enrollment is considered as binding and the contract becomes effective with the dispatch of the confirmation. Applicants having submitted a binding registration form cannot be discharged from their contractual duties. Delegates cancelling their participation by registered mail up to 8 weeks prior to the first day of the event will be charged 50% of the full participation fees. Thereafter the full amount is payable. No refund is available after receipt of the lists of participants, which is considered intellectual property of Wine Events Worldwide.
3. Participant details
The participants´ details received prior to and during the event are for one-time use only – in connection with the Workshop event – and may not be passed on to a third party.
4. Allocation of tables
Wine Events Worldwide will allocate the tables and comply, as far as possible, with the wishes of the participants.
5. Event catalogues
Event catalogues will be provided to each registered participant.
All fees must be paid by participants in accordance with the terms of payment stated on the invoice.
7. Transport and delivery of promotional materials Participants wishing to forward materials to the workshop must employ their own forwarding service. Wine Events Worldwide is not liable for loss or incorrect delivery.
8. Advertising and promotion during the event
Appointments will take place at tables, identified by name cards, and allocated to wine experience providers. Participants must abide by the following, unless written approval from Wine Events Worldwide has been attained:
* The only type of display and advertising materials permitted are small items, such as posters, photographs and laptops, which can be placed on the table or attached to the covering table cloth and do not obstruct the view of other participants tables.
* Advertising materials must not be distributed outside the allocated space.
* Participants may not organise any hospitality event, seminar or tour which encourages participants to leave the event at any time during the programme.Wine Events Worldwide is entitled to prohibit unauthorised advertising or activities without judicial order.
9. Liability and insurance
Participants should be insured against personal liability, fire and theft. Wine Events Worldwide will not be held liable for any loss of or damage to exhibits, materials or equipment as for instance through fi re or theft, regardless of whether this damage or loss is sustained prior to, during, or after the event. The participants on their part will be held liable for any damage to persons or objects caused by them, their employees, their representatives or by exhibits or items of their equipment.
While Wine Events Worldwide will take precautions to keep participants´ promotional materials safe, Wine Events Worldwide is not liable for any loss or damage. Media waiver give permission to Wine Events Worldwide to use photographs or video footage of me, taken at the workshop event, for Wine Events Worldwide promotional purposes only.
12. Concluding provisions
The contract is valid under Spanish law. Venue is Trieste, Italy