The Wine Tourism Conference and Workshop aims to be the annual must attend event for wine experience providers and international travel professionals worldwide.
The event enables wine experience providers to hold pre-scheduled business meetings with relevant and carefully screened, quality travel agents, with the dual objectives of selecting and appointing new agents, as well as catching up with existing partners and key industry contacts.
The agent screening process is designed to ensure that you will meet only reputable, quality agents at the workshop. The process is the most stringent in the industry and requires that agents demonstrate sound business activities.
As well as being an outstanding platform for finding and appointing new agents, the Wine Tourism Workshop provides wine tourism professionals with unrivalled opportunities to network and catch up with high calibre international contacts.
Register as a Wine Tourism Experience Provider
Day 1 Friday 15 March.
Arrival Zagreb and make own way to IWINETC venue – Hotel Regent Esplanade 5*
09.00 Conference Programme
17.30 Wines from the Balkans Grand Tasting led by Caroline Gilby Master of Wine
19.00 Free time
20.00 Dinner and wine matching
Day 2 Saturday 16 March – Wine Tourism Workshop
09.00 – 09.15 Business appointment 1
09.20 – 09.35 Business appointment 2
09.40 – 09.55 Business appointment 3
10.00 – 10.15 Business appointment 4
10.20 – 10.35 Business appointment 5
10.40 – 10.55 Business appointment 6
11.00 – 11.25 Refreshment break
11.30 – 11.45 Business appointment 7
11.50 – 12.05 Business appointment 8
12.10 – 12.25 Business appointment 9
12.30 – 12.45 Business appointment 10
13.00 – 14.00 Lunch
Time to set further appointments with agents or conference programme
16.00 Closing Plenary talk and announcement of 2014 Conference venue
17.00 Conference & Workshop Closes
- Easily develop partnerships with quality tour operators and travel agents from all over the world
- Increase client numbers by gaining new contacts and new agent agreements
- Expand and diversify client reach
- Maintain existing contacts and promotional networks
- Promote your business to key players within the wine tourism industry
- Obtain market intelligence and information on latest developments
- Maximise time, effort and budget
Who will attend?
- International tour operators and travel agents wishing to meet with wine tourism providers
- Wine tourism professionals who attend to ensure that they keep up with their european contacts and keep their organisation or company brand recognition strong within the industry
- Service providers who will be exhibiting and who have products and / or services related to wine tourism
How to Register?
- Go to the online registration form and register today. With tables available at just 395 Euros, the opportunity to participate at the Wine Tourism Conference Workshop is very affordable. Places are limited to 15 tables only.