The 2013 Wine & Travel Blogger Fam Trip will take place from 14th to 20th March. Wine and/or travel Bloggers and traditional media are invited to attend and actively participate in the 7 days/6 nights Bloggers Fam Trip.
The Wine Tourism Conference promises to be every bit as exciting as the 2012 conference held in Italy. We have a number of novel attractions to entice you and plan to provide you with a Croatian flavour and a memorable experience. A limited number of bloggers and media will be able to participate in an extended Fam Blogger Trip which consists of three parts:
1. Pre-Conference Bloggers day on Thursday 14th March. 16.30 Meet at the Regent Hotel for a guided visit of Zagreb – an oasis of greenery, culture, arts, architecture, gastronomy and wine. Evening TBA
2. From 15th to 16th March a two – day Wine Tourism Conference packed with over 30 talks, workshops, round tables, plenary sessions and activities. As well as all this, the event offers a state of the art exhibition of wine tourism related products, as well as a rich “After Conference” Social Programme with a distinctly Zagreb flavour. This includes wine tastings, winery visits, cultural visits, wine and food matching and much much more.
3. From 17th to 20th March a Post Conference Tour Programme TBA
We have sponsorship for just 10 places for bloggers and press. The pre-requisites for accreditation are as follows:
- Bloggers must run an active blog and be related to any or all of the following: wine, food and travel
- Press must write for relevant media ie wine, food and travel related. Social media specialists must actively work with blogs and social media tools and preferably their line of work is in any or all of the following: wine, food or travel.
- All participants must be prepared to deliver a talk in the conference and should submit a Speaker Proposal Form
- Important. Bloggers and media are expected to write relevant blog posts prior, during and after the event and publish them on their respective blogs. Please read the Blogger’s guidelines BEFORE you complete the Registration Form.
There is a Registration fee of 195 Euros and this will entitle you to the following without cost:
- 7 nights accommodation
- Meals for the duration of the trip Pre Conference Blogger Day
- Entrance fee to the Wine Tourism Conference
- Access to the After Conference activities
- Free WIFI access to blog, tweet and so on (you should bring your own laptop)
- 3 day Post Conference Tour as per programme.
The selection committee will meet on the 31st of July 2012 to define the members of the group. The deadline therefore for registration forms is Friday 27th July.