The Wine Tourism Conference and Workshop is the annual must attend event for wine experience providers and international travel professionals worldwide.
The event enables wine experience providers to hold pre-scheduled business meetings with relevant and carefully screened, quality travel agents, with the dual objectives of selecting and appointing new agents, as well as catching up with existing partners and key industry contacts.
The agent screening process is designed to ensure that you will meet only reputable, quality agents at the workshop. The process is the most stringent in the industry and requires that agents demonstrate sound business activities.
As well as being an outstanding platform for finding and appointing new agents, the Wine Tourism Workshop provides wine tourism professionals with unrivalled opportunities to network and catch up with high calibre international contacts.
Friday 10 April – Wine Tourism Workshop
09.00 – 09.15 Business appointment 1
09.20 – 09.35 Business appointment 2
09.40 – 09.55 Business appointment 3
10.00 – 10.15 Business appointment 4
10.20 – 10.35 Business appointment 5
10.40 – 10.55 Business appointment 6
11.00 – 11.25 Refreshment break
11.30 – 11.45 Business appointment 7
11.50 – 12.05 Business appointment 8
12.10 – 12.25 Business appointment 9
12.30 – 12.45 Business appointment 10
13.00 – 14.00 Cocktail Lunch
Providers who have chosen to exhibit at the 2 day conference can also schedule appointments during that time.
- Easily develop partnerships with quality tour operators and travel agents from all over the world
- Increase client numbers by gaining new contacts and new agent agreements
- Expand and diversify client reach
- Maintain existing contacts and promotional networks
- Promote your business to key players within the wine tourism industry
- Obtain market intelligence and information on latest developments
- Maximise time, effort and budget
Who will attend?
- International tour operators and travel agents wishing to meet with wine tourism providers
- Wine tourism professionals who attend to ensure that they keep up with their european contacts and keep their organisation or company brand recognition strong within the industry
- Service providers who will be exhibiting and who have products and / or services related to wine tourism
How to Register?
- With tables available at just 445 Euros, the opportunity to participate at the Wine Tourism Conference Workshop is very affordable. Places are limited to 30 tables only.
- Please note that Workshop tables will be allocated only to registered conference delegates and/or registered exhibitors. Register here>>
Registration for Workshop participation ends 26 March 2015
Register as a Workshop participant here>>
Register as a conference delegate here>>