Conference delegates making the journey to Catalunya for the 8th annual edition of the International Wine Toruism Conference, Exhibition & Workshop (IWINETC) for a two day programme of around 30 talks to include a balanced representation of the following areas:
- Professional Development: Expert advice & insight into enhancing our career in the wine tourism industry
- Research: Trends and predictions on aspects of wine tourism
- Branding & Marketing: These sessions are certain to give you ideas to improve your business
- Grape Escape Destinations: Key sessions dedicated to tour operators and travel agents
- Network & Connect: Formal & Informal wine tastings
will have the opportunity to visit stunning wineries in 12 designations of Origen in Catalunya.