IWINETC 2016 cuts to the chase to deliver an informative and useful mix of conference talks, panel discussions, plenary sessions and workshops covering the needs of all people involved in the wine and culinary tourism industry.
- Professional Development: Expert advice & insight into enhancing our career in the wine tourism industry
- Research: Trends and predictions on aspects of wine tourism
- Branding & Marketing: These sessions are certain to give you ideas to improve your business
- Grape Escape Destinations: Key sessions dedicated to tour operators and travel agents
- Network & Connect: Formal & Informal wine tastings
Don’t know it all? Then make haste and register here while places are still available.