IWINETC Champagne Media Fam Trip
The 2015 IWINETC Champagne Wine & Travel Media Fam Trip will take place from 7th to 12th April 2015. Wine and/or travel media are invited to attend and actively participate in the 6 days/5 nights Media Fam Trip.
The Wine Tourism Conference promises to be every bit as exciting as the 2014 conference held in Georgia. We have a number of novel attractions to entice you and plan to provide you with a French flavour and a sparkling experience.
A limited number of media will be able to participate in an extended Media Fam Trip which consists of three parts:
1. Pre-Conference day on Tuesday 7th April. Arrival and Welcome Reception in Reims City Hall.
2. From 8th to 9th April a two – day Wine Tourism Conference packed with over 30 talks, workshops, round tables, plenary sessions and activities. As well as all this, the event offers a state of the art exhibition of wine tourism related products, as well as a rich “After Conference” Social Programme with a distinctly Champagne flavour. This includes wine tastings, winery visits, cultural visits, wine and food matching and much much more.
4. From 10th to 12th April a Post Conference Tour Programme which will take us to every corner of the Champagne wine region. 3 days of cultural, wine and culinary delights.
We have sponsorship for just 20 places for digital and traditional media. Early application is advised.
The pre-requisites for accreditation are as follows:
- Bloggers must run an active blog and be related to any or all of the following: wine, food and travel
- Press must write for relevant media ie wine, food and travel related.
- All applicants are encouraged to propose a talk in the conference. Submit a Speaker Proposal Form Deadline is 23 December 2014 if of interest.
- Important. Media are expected to write relevant articles prior, during and after the event and outline expected commissioned work. Please read the Guidlines BEFORE you complete the Application Form.
Registration Fees and What’s Included
There is a Registration fee of 225 Euros and this will entitle you to the following without cost:
- 5 nights accommodation
- Meals for the duration of the trip
- Pre Conference Press Day
- Entrance fee to the Wine Tourism Conference
- Access to the After Conference activities
- Free WIFI access to blog, tweet and so on (you should bring your own device)
- 3 day Post Conference Tour as per programme.
Application/Registration Form here>>
View the IWINETC 2014 Georgia – Article Directory here>>