Exhibiting at IWINETC
Inspire people with your grape escape destination, services and wines during one and a half days of powerful face-to-face meetings with wine and culinary tourism professionals from across the globe. Attend the B2B Workshop for one to one pre scheduled meetings with hosted agents.
By exhibiting at IWINETC you will make long-lasting, profitable business relationships, and position your brand and company/organisation front and centre and as an authority in the wine and culinary tourism industry which in turn will boost credibility.
Get in front of your target market
IWINETC clearly provides exhibitors with a target market of wine tourism professionals comprising of:
- Tour Operators & Travel Agents (MICE, Groups , FIT, Weddings) 33%
- Winery owners & wine makers 15%
- Tourist Board & Public Institution professionals 12%
- Traditional Print & Digital Media (Wine, Food & Travel Bloggers) 12%
- University Professors, Students of relevant courses of study such as Hospitality, WSET, Tourism…..8%
- Wine Tour Guides 7%
- Masters of Wine & sommeliers 5%
- Wine Importers, distributors HORECA & retailers 5%
- Accommodation owners/directors 4%
- Wine Tourism Consultants 3%
*% figures based on attendee profiles over the last 4 annual in person editions of IWINETC.
IWINETC attendees travel from some 50 different countries each year as follows:
- Africa 1%
- Asia 5%
- Asia Pacific 2%
- Europe: 67%
- North & Central America: 23%
- South America 2%
*% figures based on attendee profiles over the last 4 annual editions of IWINETC
Need more information?
Contact the IWINETC team who are on hand to answer any questions you may have. E. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have all of the information you need to know in order to exhibit at IWINETC 2021and attend the B2B Workshop, please book your Exhibitor and B2B Workshop table today.