The International Wine Tourism Conference, Exhibition and Workshop (IWINETC) is the leading global event for the wine and culinary tourism industry and in 2017 will take place in Sicily. The event gathers wine and culinary tourism professionals for three days of focused business opportunities, thought provoking conference talks and networking to drive the wine tourism industry into the future.
IWINETC Highlights you should not miss!
- Hear the latest wine tourism insights in more than 20 seminars & panel discussions, including keynote sessions from SEO superstar, Juddith Lewis and wine tourism expert Robin Shaw,
- Take a seat at The Grand Wine Tasting of Etna DOC Wines led by Master of Wine Susan Hulme and a talk on Sicily as a grape escape destination + tasting led my Master of Wine Mai Tjemsland
- Gain with Branding & Marketing lessons from Clay Gregory, Visit Napa Valley and Catherine Leparmentier Dayot, Great Wine Capitals Global Network
- Discover great escape destinations (& wines!) from around the world at the exhibition area
- Generate business at the Wine Tourism Workshop
- Discover first hand why Etna’s wines are the hottest around on the post IWINETC wine tasting tours.
This event has a strong and successful 9 year history as the leading conference for the global wine and culinary tourism, starting out in 2009 in Spain.
The first edition of the event was attended by 120 delegates from 20 countries Since the 3rd edition the event has been hosted in Porto, Portugal, Umbria, Italy, Croatia, Georgia, Champagne, France and Barcelona Spain and has seen 2000+ professionals attend the event many of which attend on a regular basis.
Complete your registration today to join us in March under the brooding presence of Mount Etna, Sicily!