Apply to attend as a Hosted Buyer at IWINETC to grow your network of reliable and high quality international wine tourism experience providers. Experience 6 days packed full with networking opportunities where you will meet with like-minded operators and agents. Drive your business into a brighter future by meeting wine tourism experience providers in the exhibition area and at the Wine Tourism B2B Workshop. Enhance your professional skills by attending inspirational educational sessions.
What are the key benefits?
- A personalised schedule of business appointments at both the exhibition area and B2B Workshop
- Attend networking events happening across the beautiful host city of Budapest, creating further opportunities for those all-important face-to-face meetings. Develop new and existing connections in an exclusive environment.
- Select from a comprehensive conference programme of talks covering valuable industry insights and the latest trends in wine and culinary tourism. Learn from experts, share best practice and enhance your professional skills whilst building your network
- A 3 day Fam Trip to discover Hungary as a grape escape destination with visits to wineries, accommodation providers and restaurants. Provisional programmes to choose from are available to view:
- Complimentary 4/5* accommodation, meals and refreshments for the duration of the programme (Arrive Monday 9 April & depart Sunday 15 April 2018). Airport transfers. Flights to & from Budapest at own expense.
Ready to apply as a Hosted Buyer?
If you have all the information you need and would like to apply for one of the limited number of places, apply today.