The IWINETC Catalunya Wine & Travel Press Trip will take place from 4th to 9th April 2016.
To be accepted on to the IWINETC Press Trip, all applicants will be required to qualify their eligibility based around the following criteria:
- Bloggers must run an active blog with a significant readership and be related to any or all of the following: wine, food and travel
- Press must write for relevant media ie wine, food and travel related.
- Important. Media are expected to write relevant articles prior, during and after the event and outline expected commissioned work. Please read the guidelines BEFORE you complete the Application Form.
The Press Trip consists of 3 parts:
1. Pre-Conference day on Tuesday 4th April. Arrival and Welcome Reception.
2. From 5th to 6th April a two – day Wine Tourism Conference packed with over 30 talks, workshops, round tables, plenary sessions and activities. As well as all this, the event offers a state of the art exhibition of wine tourism related products, as well as a rich “After Conference” Social Programme . This includes wine tastings, winery visits, cultural visits, wine and food matching and much much more.
3. From 6th to 9th April a Post Conference Tour Programme which will take us to every corner of Catalunya. 3 days of cultural, wine and culinary delights.
Registration Fees and What’s Included
If your application is successful, you will receive written confirmation of this and there will be an admin fee of 195 Euros due. As a member of the Press Group you will benefit from:
- Complimentary 4*/5* accommodation
- Complimentary transfers from and to Barcelona Airport
- Invitations to networking events
- Complimentary meals, refreshments and Wi-Fi for the duration
- The opportunity to attend a post conference tour of stunning grape escape destinations in Catalunya
To get a feel for the task in hand you can view the IWINETC 2015 La Champagne – Article Directory>> written by media group members.