Hosted Buyer Programme
Apply to attend as a Hosted Agent at IWINETC to grow your network of reliable and high quality international wine tourism experience providers. Experience 6 days packed full with networking opportunities where you will meet with like-minded operators and agents. Drive your business into a brighter future by meeting wine tourism experience providers in the exhibition area and at the Wine Tourism B2B Workshop. Enhance your professional skills by attending inspirational educational sessions.
What is a Hosted Buyer?
If you are a decision maker for outgoing travel and are interested in placing business with international wine & culinary tourism experience providers, you may be eligible to attend IWINETC as a Hosted Buyer.
What are the key benefits?
- A personalised schedule of business appointments at both the exhibition area and B2B Workshop
- Attend networking events happening across the beautiful host City of Trieste, creating further opportunities for those all-important face-to-face meetings. Develop new and existing connections in an exclusive environment.
- Select from a comprehensive conference programme of talks covering valuable industry insights and the latest trends in wine and culinary tourism. Learn from experts, share best practice and enhance your professional skills whilst building your network
- A 3 day Fam Trip to discover Friuli Venezia Giulia as a grape escape destination with visits to wineries, accommodation providers and restaurants.
- Sponsored accommodation, meals and refreshments for the duration of the programme (Arrive Monday 23 March & depart Sunday 29 March 2020). Airport transfers. Subsidised flights to & from Venice or Trieste Airports as per terms and conditions on the application form.
If you have all the information you need and would like to secure one of the limited number of places, apply today.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED