Exhibit IWINETC Virtual Global B2B Workshop
Connect, Sell and Grow at the IWINETC Virtual Global B2B Workshop
Brought to you by the most experienced name in wine and culinary tourism, IWINETC B2B Workshops provide a platform to increase bookings for the 2021 harvest season market. Meet with a mix of wine and food tourism operators and agents from around the world that will keep your destination fermenting.
IWINETC is the leading event for the wine and culinary tourism industry in the world bringing together wine & food tourism destinations and wine tourism experience providers for two half days of pre-scheduled one-to-one business meetings. The event is under-pinned by IWINETC’s sophisticated, meeting platform, “My Wine Pleasures” which creates personalised appointment diaries for Buyers and providers to ensure that providers only meet people with whom there’s a very good chance of doing business and vice versa.
As we begin to come out of the pandemic now’s the time to stand out from your competition and show the wine and culinary tourism industry that you’re the go to supplier for agents looking to discover new destinations, wine tourism experience providers and plan future wine and food tasting tours.
In these challenging times, the IWINETC Virtual Global B2B Workshop is the most comprehensive and cost-effective way to extend existing networks through meeting international outgoing agents specialised in wine & culinary tourism face-to-face in one convenient location i.e from the comfort and safety of your own home or office.
Who will attend?
- International wine experience tourism providers (Wine routes, tourist boards, wineries, DMCs, In-coming agents, wineries, hotels and agroturismos, guides, transport companies, museums….) looking to meet with quality agents from all over the world.
- International agents and media looking to meet with wine tourism experience providers from “grape escape destinations” from all over the world.
The Workshop Programme
When you choose to register as a provider for the IWINETC B2B Workshop, you will be able to:
- Create and build your profile to highlight the benefits of using your services, such as your tours, guides etc, key contact information and website and social links.
- Highlight your services so the agent knows what you do and so you can encourage potential buyers to engage and request an appointment with you.
- Schedule over two days up to 18 fifteen to twenty minute 1-2-1 appointments with international buyers who are specialised in wine and/or culinary tourism.
Utilise this platform to conduct a year’s worth of business across two intensive half days:
Day 1 Tuesday 11 May – Connect with agents in The Americas
Meeting schedule with agents and media is from 16.00 to 20.00 CEST
Day 2 Wednesday 12 May – Connect with agents in Europe, Asia & Australasia.
Meeting schedule with agents is from 09.00 to 12.30 CEST
Generate concreate leads, secure business and gain invaluable exposure to the wine and culinary tourism industry.
Need more information?
Contact the IWINETC team who are on hand to answer any questions you may have. E. email@example.com
If you have all of the information you need to know in order to participate in the IWINETC B2B Workshop 2021 Virtual, please book your place today: