IWINETC B2B Workshop Virtual
Connect, Sell and Grow at the IWINETC Virtual B2B Workshop
The 12th annual IWINETC B2B Workshop has gone virtual to ensure you stay connected with tour operators and agents specialised in wine and culinary tourism from around the globe. Our format may be different this year but the goal to help you to get business for 2021 and beyond
Stand out from your competition and show the wine and culinary tourism industry that you’re the go to supplier for agents looking to discover new destinations, wine tourism experience providers and plan future wine and food tasting tours.
The IWINETC B2B Workshop Virtual is the most comprehensive and cost-effective way to extend existing networks through meeting international outgoing agents specialised in wine tourism face-to-face in one convenient location i.e from the comfort and safety of your own home or office.
Who will attend?
- International wine experience tourism providers (Wine routes, tourist boards, wineries, DMCs, In-coming agents, wineries, hotels and agroturismos, guides, transport companies, museums….) looking to meet with quality agents from all over the world.
- International agents and media looking to meet with wine tourism experience providers from host region Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy and from all over the world.
The Workshop Programme
When you choose to register as a provider for the IWINETC B2B Workshop, you will be able to:
- Create and build your profile to highlight the benefits of using your services, such as your tours, guides etc, key contact information and website and social links.
- Highlight your services so the agent knows what you do and so you can encourage potential buyers to engage and request an appointment with you.
- Schedule over two days up to 20 fifteen minute 1-2-1 appointments with international buyers who are specialised in wine and/or culinary tourism.
- Receive one registration for the 3 day conference programme of talks
Utilise this platform to conduct a year’s worth of business across two intensive days:
Day 1 Thursday 29 October – Connect with agents in The Americas
Meeting schedule with agents and media is from 16.00 to 19.30 CET
Day 2 Friday 30 October – Connect with agents in Europe, Asia & Australasia.
Meeting schedule with agents aand media is from 08.00 to 11.30 CET
Generate concreate leads, secure business and gain invaluable exposure to the wine and culinary tourism industry.
Need more information?
Contact the IWINETC team who are on hand to answer any questions you may have. E. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have all of the information you need to know in order to participate in the IWINETC B2B Workshop 2020 Virtual, please book your place today: