Please provide the name of the company you would like the invoice made out to
Please provide your European VAT Nº if your company is registered in the EU. Please ensure you put the country letters before the number. If you do not have an EU VAT Nº then you should add 21% VAT to the registration fee, Non EU companies are exempt from paying VAT and should put their company registration number in the above field. Spanish registered companies must add 21% VAT.
Please provide the name of your company or organisation you will be representing IF different from the one provided for invoicing. This name you provide will appear on on your name badge and all signage.
Please upload your company logo (min 300dpi) . JPEG format only please. This will appear in the Conference Catalogue
If you are choosing the shared Exhibitor Option please upload the logo of the company you will be sharing with.
Please provide your invoice address
Please provide the direct phone number of the person who we can contact with regard to this registration. This phone number is for internal use only and will not appear in the conference catalogue.
Please say exactly what you do and where and how you do it. Please provide text in ENGLISH. In the case of a shared table please add 2nd company info here.
If you would like to provide conference delegates with the option of connecting with you on social media please provide your account name. For example @iwinetc
Registration fees include:
Exclusive Exhibitor table, 3 conference badges, access to all talks and tastings, lunches and coffee break on each day of the conference.
Shared Exhibitor Table: 4 conference badges, access to all talks and tastings, lunches and coffee break on each day of the conference.
Spanish registered companies should add 21% VAT to the above prices
Terms and conditions
1. General Participation is open to organizations in a position to provide wine tourism related services. Participation will be confirmed by Wine Events Worldwide and will be made definitive by forwarding the confirmation and invoice.
2. Rescission of contract
The enrollment is considered as binding and the contract becomes effective with the dispatch of the confirmation. Applicants having submitted a binding enrollment form cannot be discharged from their contractual duties. Delegates cancelling their participation by registered mail up to 8 weeks prior to the first day of the event will be charged 50% of the full participation fees. Thereafter the full amount is payable. No refund is therefore available after this time.
3. Participant details
The participants´ details received prior to and during the event are for one-time use only – in connection with the Workshop event – and may not be passed on to a third party.
4. Allocation of tables
Wine Events Worldwide will allocate the tables and comply, as far as possible, with the wishes of the participants.
5. Event catalogues
Event catalogues will be provided to each registered participant.
All fees must be paid by participants in accordance with the terms of payment stated on the invoice.
7. Transport and delivery of promotional materials
Participants wishing to forward materials to the workshop must employ their own forwarding service. Wine Events Worldwide is not liable for loss or incorrect delivery.
8. Advertising and promotion during the event
Appointments will take place at tables, identified by name cards, and allocated to wine experience providers. Participants must abide by the following, unless written approval from Wine Events Worldwide has been attained:
* The only type of display and advertising materials permitted are small items, such as posters, photographs and laptops, which can be placed on the table or attached to the covering table cloth and do not obstruct the view of other participants tables.
* Advertising materials must not be distributed outside the allocated space.
* Participants may not organise any hospitality event, seminar or tour which encourages participants to leave the event at any time during the programme.Wine Events Worldwide is entitled to prohibit unauthorised advertising or activities without judicial order.
9. Liability and insurance
Participants should be insured against personal liability, fire and theft. Wine Events Worldwide will not be held liable for any loss of or damage to exhibits, materials or equipment as for instance through fi re or theft, regardless of whether this damage or loss is sustained prior to, during, or after the event. The participants on their part will be held liable for any damage to persons or objects caused by them, their employees, their representatives or by exhibits or items of their equipment.
While Wine Events Worldwide will take precautions to keep participants´ promotional materials safe, Wine Events Worldwide is not liable for any loss or damage. As a precaution, the event halls will be locked or guarded between 20:00h and 08:00h.
11. Media waiver I give permission to Wine Events Worldwide to use photographs or video footage of me, taken at the workshop event, for Wine Events Worldwide promotional purposes only.
12. Concluding provisions
The contract is valid under Spanish law. Venue is Stazione Marittima Conference Hall, Molo Bersaglieri 3 34124 Trieste (Italy).